Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Master Bedroom

I call this the master bedroom, even though it's the only bedroom used for sleeping. The other bedroom I use for the studio (now that I live alone again.) I've lived here almost a year and it's just now starting to come together.

After a weekend trip to Ikea, I finally got my bed frame! It's this one (in case you want to check it out for your own home) and I'm in love :)



There is quite a bit more I want to do to this room, but now that I've finally got the bed frame (and gotten rid of the horrible box spring I use to have), I've hung all the art in the room (including the gallery from this post),  and it's started to feel a little more like home. Which is good... since I just resigned to stay for another year.

For a comparison, here are a few other photos I took (on my phone...sorry for the horrible quality) The bed frame and head board just make the bed look so much nicer...(although I'll admit I rarely have the bed made!)



That last photo was right after I hung that canvas above the bed.

That small yellow dresser in the corner is now in the studio. I'm looking to get a bigger dresser for the bedroom, probably this one to go with the bed frame. I might have a thing with Ikea....

So that's where I am so far on the Master Bedroom. It's only taken a year....

1 comment:

  1. Love the canvas.

    I would love for you to link up at the Mommy Archive - we're focusing on bedrooms this week, Alice x

    ReplyDelete