Thursday, April 4, 2013

Jumping on the washi tape bandwagon!

I did a little dressing up of some inbox trays (both for at work and at home in the studio) At work, I lined the tray in blue washi tape...




At home in the studio, the trays got a yellow tape treatment....




It's the simplest project. Just simply line the tray (or whatever you want to decorate!) with the tape. It's easy to remove and re-position if needed, or if you want to change things up later, you just pull it off and start over!




I got my washi tape from Hobby Lobby, but you can find it at almost any craft store, or even online! (the link above is the blue tape I used on Amazon)

And the finished product?





The inbox trays are from the See Jane Work line at Office Depot.


Other things I've updated with Washi Tape? My phone charger...



And some file folders!



No comments:

Post a Comment