Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Post -Thanksgiving!



It's back to work, but the holiday season is in full swing! I didn't get nearly as much accomplished on my few days off as I would have liked (so no studio updates :( ) but it was a pretty busy couple of days, filled with food, family, and friends (old and new!)

This is, sadly, the only photo I got of my Thanksgiving dinner(s). But isn't he cute!?!


I did do the crazy thing and go Black Friday shopping with my mom (after another dinner and a few drinks with friends.) Speaking of drinks... I swear by this stuff!


The Crisp Apple is also very good!

The lines were actually not all that crazy. We have done this enough years we have figured out which stores are really worth it for early deals, and which ones we can wait until a normal hour to shoot for. We hit Walmart for bikes (which I was picking up for the family that my office adopted for the holiday season) and Target had some great deals on things my Aunt and Uncle had put on their wish lists. 

And the nerd in me kinda wanted to go home with this guy!


I did manage to get a little holiday decorating done and a few presents wrapped. Those gifts even have the new holiday tags that are available in my Etsy Shop!


How was your Thanksgiving Holiday? Did you get any of your Christmas shopping or other preparations done?

No comments:

Post a Comment