Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Polka Dot Designs..and a Thanksgiving Round Up!

With Thanksgiving only two days away... my Pinterest feed has been filled with tons of recipes pinned for the feast! (and some for after the feast...)

I thought I'd do a little Recipe Round Up, of some of my favorite (and possibly soon to be favorite) recipes.




1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Oh, and don't forget this post, for a pumpkin filled dessert


And while you are gathering up your recipes, now would be a great time to pick up a few of these!




These are the newest addition to my Etsy Shop, Polka Dot Designs!


I started the shop after making this for J when she moved in with me (to make it feel a little more like "our" place instead of just some place she had a room)




I'll probably change it now that she has moved, but she has requested it for her door :)


You can find both the recipe cards and the decal in the shop, along with other decals, stationary, and home decor!


Hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment