Monday, November 19, 2012

Studio/Office Space

About 6 months ago, I moved into a new apartment. Two bedrooms, all my own space! Well, for about 2 weeks. Then a few different circumstances led to a friend moving in with me, and the second bedroom that I had wanted for a studio/office space (one of my life goals is to be able to do photography full time) ended up being her bedroom. But only temporarily.

Now that she is settled and moved to her own place, I have my studio space back again! It's still a work in progress, but I went from a temporary space of this:


To this! I also have the storage space back that I have always been lacking in previous apartments. That brings a huge smile (and some clutter crazy relief!)


Have a whole room vs. a wall in the main living space is already making a huge difference (even if everything is a mess at the moment!)



No comments:

Post a Comment