Friday, November 16, 2012

Welcome!


This pretty much describes me to the letter :)

Welcome to Polka Dots on Park Ave, a blog dedicated to DIY, my artsy side, the baker in me, and the various ways I have managed to make polka dots my signature...anything :)

I should probably clarify something to the quote above.. I don't my entire day talking to children, but I am a receptionist during my daytime job, so some days, it feels like I talk to children all day. But I do find it fundamentally strange when people don't like dessert. I like (ok, love) to bake, so if you can't appreciate a cupcake, I don't think we can hang out (just kidding :))

So we've covered baking, my love of polka dots... oh, the Park Ave park of all this? Kind of a shout out to my love of all things NYC, as well as the fact that I live on a Park Ave in sunny (most of the time) Florida.

And that's me in a nut shell! Well, for now anyway.....


No comments:

Post a Comment