Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Soup's On!

Dreary, rainy weather is keeping me from finishing the patio project I started, so hopefully I'll have that done by next week!

Since it's raining, it's about to get cold again around here, and that means...soup! Even tomorrow in our office we are doing a soup based staff luncheon (while our attorneys go on their annual retreat)

Lately I've been into making my own soups at home, and since one of my New Year's resolutions was to eat less processed stuff, I plan to stick to that. Here are a few of my favorite homemade soup recipes:

 1, 2, 34

Yes, they are all from Peas and Crayons... She's like my own chef (you know, where I still have to do all the actual work because she never visits!)

I do have a few others pinned to try though!

123

I'll let you know how those last three are (and I'll post any adjustments I make to the recipes, since at least one of those calls for pre-canned "soup" :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment