Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Boxing Day!

That title has really nothing to do with today's post, but it is Boxing Day! I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas, full of family and friends. I, as usual, was insanely busy, and 4 days off from work just flew by, but it was still an amazing holiday. 

In our group of friends, we have a lot of December and April birthdays (we somehow managed to just have most everyone grouped into those few months), so while celebrating the holidays there were a lot of birthday celebrations going on as well. We went out to dinner for J's birthday first....


and then spent Saturday at the Georgia Aquarium at her request as well. 12 total car hours and 200 photos later.... 
Traffic was a little crazy since we were going on a holiday weekend, but none the less, it was fun. 

My favorite of all the photos.... P checking out the fish :) 


A had the next birthday... on Christmas, so we all went out Christmas Eve to celebrate. Here is A with his Adventure Time Cake..... (with the terrible lighting!)
 

and photo-bombed by his brother! 


And his gift.... 

Christmas day was the most uneventful. Lunch and gifts with my family, and then I finally got a day to relax! No cleaning, shopping, baking, running around in a frenzy; just my PJ's and Criminal Minds (I know, it's not Christmas-y, but I had a whole day of Christmas movies while watching this little munchkin.)


Sorry for the low quality iPad photo...she took this photo herself :)

How was your Christmas? I still have another one coming up, as my grandparents are coming to visit from Iowa. And there is still one lone present under my tree... and Mickey of course :) 


 Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment