Monday, December 10, 2012

Procrastination at it's best!

So I promised a post about cookies and a studio update...but I was super lazy over the weekend (it was much needed laziness) and didn't really do as much photo editing and baking as I thought I would. So tomorrow... studio update (I promise!) and Wednesday there will be cookies....

I did a little bit of a productive bug and wrapped the rest of the presents I had sitting around. Some of them have to be shipped to family members this week so I needed to get on that!.


I may have also washed a few dishes... :) My lazy weekend had three of us camped out in my apartment....and we at least used plates with our takeout ;)

And because of this, I got a little more organized for our adopted family, whose gifts get delivered to Christmas Connection tomorrow! The printable I used can be found on her blog today!


Tonight will consist of more photo editing, some painting, and probably a lot more of Dollhouse on Netflix....

Photo from Wikipedia


No comments:

Post a Comment