Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wrapping it up!

I'm terrible at cutesy post titles...

This is the last weekend before Christmas, and hopefully you have all of your holiday shopping done and wrapped and under the tree. But if not, here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing when it comes to wrapping. I'm just a gift card away from being done...but a little behind on the wrapping!

When it comes to wrapping up all the gifts, some days I'm kinda dull, and just want to pop it in a bag and call it a day. And then my creative side strikes and it's bows galore!

Pinterest has quite a few bits of inspiration for those days when you want to liven up your wrapping a bit.

From pretty brown packages (some tied up with string...)


1,2,3

...to colorful creations!


1,2,3

There is also using nontraditional wrapping supplies, such as a tea towel to wrap a wine bottle or a cookbook.


In previous years, I've tried to steer clear of the red/green combo, but I've embraced it a little more this year (but my tree is color explosion!)



Baker's Twine is also a favorite of mine this year. I have a feeling it will be making it into more of my packages year around as well, and will become a staple in Etsy packages.


Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday! I'll be taking a break from the holiday stuff to celebrate J's birthday tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment