Friday, December 7, 2012

I need a vacation....

.... just a few days where I have absolutely nothing to do. Hopefully I'll find a few of those days this holiday season , but until then, I'll just be thankful for a full nights sleep :)

It's been a busy week and some... which is why it seems like forever since a post!

Let's see...what's been happening the last week and half? A little of everything.....


Christmas Shopping, Hanging out with I get just a moment, the 2012 Firefighter Calender Release party.....

That last one was the most recent of events that I have been running around to lately. All sales from the Bringin' the Heat calendar support the local firefighter unit and they help support several charities such as: Camp Amigo, Shop with a Firefighter, Relay for Life, MDA and much more.So while it might seem like a bunch of crazy girls (and some guys...there are a few women in the unit ;)) it was all for a good cause.

Shopping is done for our adopted holiday family, and I'm happy to say they got pretty much everything they requested (and def. have everything they needed.) Our Tree is running over with gifts....



As far as my personal shopping... I'm just about done. Tonight will include a possibly dangerous trip the the mall (only one trip a season!) and that should wrap it up ;) (yes, pun intended)

Next week I'll have a nice studio update post, and recipes! It's Holiday Cookie Tin time....I promised Jenn I wouldn't over do it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment